i have become in love with collage walls and they have begun to appear everywhere around my house !
displaying memories has always been important to me. when we moved in to our home and had a stair well with wasted walls, i got to framing and hammering ! i then was inspired by funky montages on Pinterest that i moved on to the playroom…and i basically have no wall space anymore !
well…except a thin wall in my C’s room ! so i decided a while ago to create one for her and continue to add to it as i see special items that are uniquely her.
here is a simple and frugal way to showcase your kiddos special first letter in 3 simple steps with 5 supplies.
all you need is:
- 5×7 artists canvas (or bigger depending on your wall space)
- wooden letter (i found a white one but you could get as creative as you want with this)
- favorite (or leftover) fabric
- staple gun
- glue gun
and this is what you do:
- eyeball your fabric and cut it so you have enough to pull it around and staple to the back
- get to staplin’
- using hot glue, stick your letter to the fabric
thats it !
…and for under $5, you have a piece of art created by you that looks poretty neat too !
a great addition to and existing wall collage or even cute on its own
[You are my sunshine printable from Dimple Prints]